‘Change the way you see the world’ with a career at The Weather Maker – Signage Solutions
Advance you career in the sign and graphics industry with The Weather Maker – Signage Solutions. From time to time we seek people who share our passion for the following roles:
- Sales & Business Development
- Sign Production, Fabrication & Assembly
- Large Format Print Operators
- Sign Installation
At The Weather Maker, we really enjoy what we do. This is reflected in our culture and working environment. We encourage innovation, expression and teamwork.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- We promote Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Development
- Social Fun
- Recognition Of Service
To start your career with The Weather Maker, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your resume on file.
Adhere to the following format:
- A typed cover letter not in excess of one A4 page including evidence of current drivers licence.
- An up to date resume as it relates to the sign and building industry.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the industry and the role you are applying for.
Positions become available from time to time and may be advertised on this website. If you would like to be a part of The Weather Maker team, send a resume and visit our website regularly to check this space.
As an apprentice sign writer you will learn sign fabrication, assembly and installation. This will include:
– Print and profile cutting machine operation.
– Spray painting.
– Laser cutting and CNC machining.
– Rigid substrate material processing.
– Sign fixing and fitting methods, including vinyl application.
– Self motivated with a willingness to learn.
– Attention to detail.
– Current Drivers License.
– White Card (Preferable)
This is a full time role. The successful candidate will be offered a salary commensurate of their experience, skills and knowledge.
Business Development Manager
As a self motivated business development manager you will be responsible for sourcing new business and project opportunities. This role will have a focus on tenders and the commercial building sector, along with pursuing corporate and commercial opportunities. You will be able to provide prompt solutions and quotations to clients whilst overseeing the progress and timely delivery of awarded projects.
You will have the ability (and appreciation) to sell on value over price. You will be a part of growing business that is team focused. You will have a passion to be successful amongst a small team of signage experts who genuinely enjoy their craft.
– Experience selling in a sign, print or manufacturing business.
– Ability to identify new business & project opportunities.
– Ability to source new business over the phone and face to face.
– Provide solutions based selling to meet client objectives.
– Quote and oversee project delivery utilising our in-house Management Information System.
– Computer literate.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
*This is not an account manager role.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary commensurate of their experience, skills and knowledge. This is a full time role that will include a car allowance, phone allowance and laptop. You will have the opportunity to run your day autonomously along with quick career progression in a growing company.
Applications are kept in confidence.